Temperamental Zanussi ZWF12070s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, All,

My sister has a Zanussi ZWF12070s washing machine that is working intermittently. It will run a full cycle one day, then not start a cycle for a day or two, and then run again. After a successful cycle, the power light flashes red where it would normally be solid green (according to Sis).

The filter has been checked and is clear. There is only the usual bit of water in the manual drain hose by the filter, so the machine obviously drains when it runs properly.

Ant ideas as to what is wrong with it?

Cheers,
mrH :)

Sponsored Links
The number of flashes indicates a fault code. You need to get her to count the flashes next time she has the problem & come back here.

Will do...thanks.

For my own knowledge, so I can explain to her (I'm in US and she is in UK :rolleyes:) will the light continue to flash in a pattern until switched off, e.g. 3 blinks - pause 3 blinks - pause, or will it just blink in a pattern once on completion and then just constantly blink?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No, it will blink a specific number of times then either stay on or stay off. Up to 15 if I remember correctly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back