Texecom 24 elite set/unset programming issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am trying to sort a programming issue via wintex.

When I set the alarm, by default, Area A - Internal & Area B - external arm.

When I unset the alarm, by default, Area A - Internal & Area B - external disarm.

The situation arises when I set the alarm and then decide during the exit process that I wish to abort the set procedure. I am finding that the system by default does not disarm all areas, seems to want to disarm each area individually which results in having to input code on numerous occasions with internal bell activations. Is there any way of making this aspect a bit more streamlined.

Thanks Guys.

Sponsored Links
Not 100% sure what it is you are after.

Can your write down how you want it behave.

What areas you have on the zones, keypads and users.
What the arming modes are.

Your need to make sure that the area and zones and global settings are all matching. Check all settings under all menu areas that area a and b settings match.

Sponsored Links
If you advise on how you want it to work may be able to help you.

Normally if you set A and B, both areas will begin to set, once an area is set and the other area is still setting the area still setting will be arborted not both areas when you try to abort the set.

(Think thats is your current situation?)

At that point you enter your code yes to abort, then again to disarm the area thats armed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back