Texecom premier Elite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

I've purchased a Texecom Premier Elite, mounted the panel, smart com, 7 sensor's, expanders, panics, keypad. I've wired up the sensors panics and keypad, door contact. Bell box still needs to be mounted.

Will need to add a few shocks and some single external beams (wire already in place)

Could someone give me an me an idea of what cost I should expect to wired this all up please?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It's difficult to understand what wiring up you have done and what is left to do.

You will need to try to find someone locally who is willing to complete the job that you have started and knows Texecom kit. You may find that some firms will be unwilling to take the job on as they have no control over equipment choice or placing so will be unable to provide any warranty on the equipment or efficacy of the completed system.

Too vague and don’t know condition of what’s been installed to give any idea of price. It takes time to asses, might need psus might need rewiring etc etc etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back