Texecom Wireless Expander Error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just added a new 8way wireless expander 8XP-W (GCD-0001) to my existing Elite 48. Currently only programmed with one Impaq SC-W from an outbuilding to the expander. Everything seems to be working fine, but later when I went through the Wintex diagnostics I noticed a Network Error code 0004 on the new expander.
expander error 4.jpg

I cant seem to find any reference to these codes, does any body have any idea ?

The Elite has latest firmware - 6.02.00. Smartcom has 4.01.03 and the expander is firmware 3.1.10 Wintex 8.2
Also the Expander supply voltage doesn't seem to be showing on the diagnostics either, or is that only shown when using an external supply ? The voltage is a healthy 13.7v on the supply input coming from the Elite 48.

Like I said before everything seems to be working fine, so am I worrying over nothing ?

Sponsored Links
You can reset the errors to zero or just wait and see if it creeps up. Chances are the errors relate to the setup process followed rather than actual errors.

if the errors go up then there is something to look at

I must admit I did have a few mishaps during setup, for instance I changed network address whilst powered up - oops !

How can I reset errors to zero ? ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back