th

We may not bring them back to life, but we do bring them back from the dead.
I've been meaning to ask ever since this one appeared ... is this intended as a reference to resuscitation, or something more philosophical?

Kind Regards, John.
Neither really - it was just something I thought I remembered from a film or a book - seemed a bit Stephen King-ish.

A bit of Googling shows that it is in fact a slightly garbled version of a couple of lines from a Pet Shop Boys song, but as I've never been a fan of them I doubt I ever heard it there.

Sponsored Links
Neither really - it was just something I thought I remembered from a film or a book - seemed a bit Stephen King-ish. A bit of Googling shows that it is in fact a slightly garbled version of a couple of lines from a Pet Shop Boys song, but as I've never been a fan of them I doubt I ever heard it there.
Fair enough - being of an inquisitive mind, I just wondered :)

Kind Regards, John.

We may not bring them back to life, but we do bring them back from the dead.
I've been meaning to ask ever since this one appeared ... is this intended as a reference to resuscitation, or something more philosophical?

Kind Regards, John.
Neither really - it was just something I thought I remembered from a film or a book - seemed a bit Stephen King-ish.

I've seen this quote in a police procedural (either Ian Rankin or Peter James) relating to a cold case review. I'll have the book somewhere, but you can't grep dead trees. That may not be the origin of the quote of course.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back