"Thanks to Almighty God and next to the English nation,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Read Somthing else then
I havent read anything.

What I descrrbed is the state of the USA today.
Apparently its what you aspire to.
But then you dont know about the bebefits of being in the EU, biggest trading block with the highest standards in the world.

Hey ho.
Never mind, a no deal will be far worse for Harlow and Essex than the South East.

I havent read anything.

What I descrrbed is the state of the USA today.
Apparently its what you aspire to.
But then you dont know about the bebefits of being in the EU, biggest trading block with the highest standards in the world.

Hey ho.
Never mind, a no deal will be far worse for Harlow and Essex than the South East.
One of the richest countries in the world Notchy.....You do keep banging on about importance of being a rich country!!!!

Sponsored Links
You can't answer that question without changing the answer. It's like Schrödinger's cat. Silence is the only logical response.

I already answered the question about the USA above.

I cant help you understand it can I
Are you a closet commy?
communism
/ˈkɒmjʊnɪz(ə)m/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs
  2. It seems like you are a commy Notchy.

While we doing definitions (so much more fun that fantasy politics or trying to predict the future) ...

troll noun [C] (COMPUTING)
  • someone who leaves an intentionally annoying or offensive message on the internet, in order to upset someone or to get attention or cause trouble
  • a message that someone leaves on the internet that is intended to annoy people: A well-constructed troll will provoke irate or confused responses from flamers and newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back