The commons assault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now folks we shall see ... 'sons of the establishment' pro-hunters in the dock for their incursion into the very foundation of our democracy.
Retribution :-
Will it be a rap on the financial knuckles ? ( no problem )
A case of the proverbial handshakes in gloomy, wood panelled corridors of finance and power ?
One thing for sure it will be a sight different than the 'justice' which would be administered if it were, let us say, a group of middle eastern youths or sink estate laddos ....

Hi-Jinks or crime ? .... Is there a difference depending on the perceived status of the perpetrators ?
We shall see ... Or maybe we shall not.
Update ....
..Polo match
Family and supporters of the protesters filled the public gallery of the court and also staged a demonstration outside the building.
Defendant Luke Tomlinson, 28, also asked to be excused from attending court on Wednesday as he is due to play polo for the England team.
Mr Tomlinson, a professional player who is also a close friend of princes William and Harry, was granted permission to do so by District Judge Timothy Workman....

Oh, yes ... here we go then...

:D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
Is there a difference depending on the perceived status of the perpetrators ?

I think we already covered this one in the Case of the Speeding Policeman!

things don't really change, the ruling classes are still in control, their just not so evident moving about in the shadows, the national trust are looking after their mansions, we're paying, I know my place, I look up to you etc. :confused:

The men received 18-month conditional discharges and must pay £350 costs.

Cheap publicity ... Who reckons the actual cost of this charade was actually £350 a man ? .. Cost of the whole court and police for the time spent ??
May as well have said 'Naughty, naughty !! " and left it at that.
A total and utter waste of time and dosh for a known outcome establishment boys being treated with kid gloves .. again.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
was this the same lot that threw flour at the PM. If so, it's just as well they didn't add an egg and some milk. They'd have been done for Assult and battery :LOL:

TexMex said:
was this the same lot that threw flour at the PM. If so, it's just as well they didn't add an egg and some milk. They'd have been done for Assult and battery :LOL:
...Groan... :) ;)

Weren't they charge with frightening MPs? Said on the radio that one MP testified that although he was not frightened, others were. oh yes? If MPs were the sort to get frightened by a few members of the public why are they MPs? Sounds like a frame up to me.

Back