The end of the euro, three cheers

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
at any rate there is no need to hate individual european countries because you dislike the EU. a lot of your arguments above will also apply to those countries.

Let's not be picky, by the "EU" I mean the politics, the MEP's, the hidden council that started it all off and heads of state that ignore the their people to rush through treaties signing away more and more of their rights.

Sponsored Links
at any rate there is no need to hate individual european countries because you dislike the EU. a lot of your arguments above will also apply to those countries.

Let's not be picky, by the "EU" I mean the politics, the MEP's, the hidden council that started it all off and heads of state that ignore the their people to rush through treaties signing away more and more of their rights.

fair enough thats what i thought you meant but you didn't make it very clear, espcially when saying you wouldn't holiday there.

fair enough thats what i thought you meant but you didn't make it very clear, espcially when saying you wouldn't holiday there.

Au contriaire, when I say i hate the EU, i dont mean individual persons, i mean the countries and there national characters and objectives - like german arrogance and the fact that after 150 years and two world wars they still haven't dropped the idea of a united Europe under german control (which is what the EU is all about)

Au contriaire, when I say i hate the EU, i dont mean individual persons, i mean the countries and there national characters and objectives - like german arrogance and the fact that after 150 years and two world wars they still haven't dropped the idea of a united Europe under german control (which is what the EU is all about)

a fair point perhaps but i wasn't actually referring to you in any way.

Sponsored Links

Sorry mate, reading it back I was a little unclear. I would actually holiday within the EU but would personally prefer to travel further a field than the eurozone ;)

I will agree with Lincs tho, the German influence on the whole project is a little concerning :confused:

The German influence would be far stronger if they pulled out of the Euro, then they would be head to head with the Pound.

And I think we Know who would win that one.

The German influence would be far stronger if they pulled out of the Euro, then they would be head to head with the Pound.

And I think we Know who would win that one.

Nah, the germans would then at some point revert to form and invade Austria or Poland again, they wouldn't be able to stop themselves.

"OMG Lotte, i can feel it coming on again, i haff to invade somvere'

"Oh No, again with the Poland thing, im sick of zis, FIGHT IT Hienrich"

Back