The first asylum seekers have arrived at a former RAF airbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
its good to see the government are doing something to improve Essex

You may well joke....
Taking the dogs for a walk along the river on the Herts/Essex border I see 4 tents ⛺️. I didn't see a GP.

This was today, I often see tents now and people sleeping in cars.

You may well joke....
Taking the dogs for a walk along the river on the Herts/Essex border I see 4 tents ⛺️. I didn't see a GP.

Homeless or homeless immigrants

Shame they didn’t use them for our ex service men or homeless. Instead use them for the imported army immigrants.
Its a shame the government doesn't give a f*ck about ex serviceman. Maybe with all the tax revenue from the new CTPTT trade deal, investment will be available for them.

Blup

• Thanks
Reactions: SMG
Its a shame the government doesn't give a f*ck about ex serviceman. Maybe with all the tax revenue from the new CTPTT trade deal, investment will be available for them.

Blup
The uk and most of the people here only want to look good. So can’t say no to the massive influx of immigrants.

Keir, Rushi, Borris are all the same. Blair had some backbone once.

Their chances of getting into this country are about 1/20 and most of them will be sent back; or get a free flight to Rwanda where they can explore the Heart of Africa. Perhaps they'd enjoy a guided tour of the airbase during their stay.

You may well joke....

13+ years of Conservative governments

Isnt it interesting how Conservative voters had zero interest in the homeless or poverty until they realised they could use it as an argument against foreigners

Probably because the immigrants have taken every bed available.
FVmURIrXwAEq26v.jpg

Could persuade the Luftwaffer to run a belated air raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back