The genesis enigma by Andrew Parker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I picked this book up yesterday and it makes interesting reading I'm still going through it so I haven't formed an opinion yet.

The enigma he describes is how could the bible writers have got the genesis account of creation basically in the right order when it's taken science so long ( I think he says thousandx of years ) to come to what's basically the same sequence ?

How could they have have done that thousands of years ago ? That's the enigma ( I believe, but may stand to be corrected).

There's a review here https://ncse.com/library-resource/review-genesis-enigma
And here http://thesimplepastor.co.uk/review/book-review-the-genesis-enigma/

Sponsored Links
There is no enigma.

Hint....... Noah's Ark might have been an instellar transport that bought human life ( and may be all life except dinosaurs ) to the Earth.

Noah died at the age of 950, the last of the extremely long-lived antediluvian Patriarchs. The maximum human lifespan, as depicted by the Bible, diminishes thereafter, from almost 1,000 years to the 120 years of Moses.

Could Noah have been a computor system that controlled the instellar transport(s) during the few hundred years and many generations that it took to reach Earth from a dying planet somewhere in the universe.

Noah may have eradicated the dinosuars to make Earth safe for the new arrivals.

There is no enigma.

Hint....... Noah's Ark might have been an instellar transport that bought human life ( and may be all life except dinosaurs ) to the Earth.

Noah died at the age of 950, the last of the extremely long-lived antediluvian Patriarchs. The maximum human lifespan, as depicted by the Bible, diminishes thereafter, from almost 1,000 years to the 120 years of Moses.

Could Noah have been a computor system that controlled the instellar transport(s) during the few hundred years and many generations that it took to reach Earth from a dying planet somewhere in the universe.

Noah may have eradicated the dinosuars to make Earth safe for the
You do not seriously believe any of that??

Sponsored Links
Genesis is chronologically correct? You mean the bit about creating heaven and earth in 6 days? About 6k years ago...yes..indeed...spookily accurate!

If you believe that load of religious crap then you really have fallen off your trolley.

"I've started to believe in god and creationism because I don't see how something as complex and well designed as Richard Dawkins could have evolved by accident."
Stewart Lee.

More scary to think we are alone...v v improbable though

Sort of depends, if you count intelligent life and I'm classing humans as intelligent (i know) the the fermi paradox is somewhat compelling. Viz at a period of time we (intelligent life) might just be alone. Though I think that's unlikely too.

Sponsored Links
Back