'The Hammer' fails to convince.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trulli said, at the time ...
http://www.wrzuta.pl/audio/7vz3nlxQvZ/trulli_radio_melbourne_09

The stewards, later, said
..."Under Article 158 of the International Sporting Code the driver No 1 Lewis Hamilton and the competitor Vodafone McLaren Mercedes are excluded from the race classification for the 2009 Australian Grand Prix and the classification is amended accordingly."...

All things must pass...

--

Sponsored Links
Yeh, but it's all bawlix, if the drivers can't understand the rules, how the hell can anyone else. And reversing a decision four days later is pathetic.

And you can follow Truli's convo...????

post a transcript, not a link to the the audio.. I don't have speakers on my pc...

It wouldn't make much sense like that, either: "He slow down, a lot a lot a lot..."

Sponsored Links
A few months ago, Viz comic printed the top tip:

Formula One bosses. Having trouble thinking of ways to make the racing a little more fair next year? Why introduce a new rule that black drivers must start at the back of the grid, and leave their handbrake on

It's ridiculous. Why the hell would THE WORLD CHAMPION need to cheat? Hamilton isn't Schumacher (still don't forgive Schuey for the "Ooops, I didn't know Hill was there" incident :evil: )

From blondini's link:

Trulli had told the stewards that Hamilton had gone so slowly that he thought he was in trouble

Well, yes, because F1 drivers never start slowing down and speeding up in order to keep their tyres up to temperature. Ass.

post a transcript, not a link to the the audio.. I don't have speakers on my pc...
Oh well, empip will have to run around after you then eh? :rolleyes:

There are 'ways' of asking for something. There are 'ways' of demanding something. That post, if it were directed at me, would lead me to believe you were 'demanding'. As Kev, Bahco and a few others will testify, 'That'd get ye na where wi me hinny.' A little word however changes to whole context of your post... Can you think what that 'little word' might be?

From blondini's link:

Trulli had told the stewards that Hamilton had gone so slowly that he thought he was in trouble

Well, yes, because F1 drivers never start slowing down and speeding up in order to keep their tyres up to temperature. Ass.

Hamilton has put his hands up. Donk.
"Straight after that we were (summoned) by the stewards, and whilst waiting for them I was instructed, and misled, by my team manager, to withhold information, and that’s what I did."

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-hamilton-apologises-for-misleading-stewards/

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-lewis-hamlton-press-conference-transcript/

Seems to me as an outsider that there are too many rules and regulations and tweaks to cars to make any form of fair play in a race to be a farce?

Oh well, empip will have to run around after you then eh? :rolleyes:

There are 'ways' of asking for something. There are 'ways' of demanding something. That post, if it were directed at me, would lead me to believe you were 'demanding'. As Kev, Bahco and a few others will testify, 'That'd get ye na where wi me hinny.' A little word however changes to whole context of your post... Can you think what that 'little word' might be?

Aye, thought not! :rolleyes:

And they cost nowt!

My grand kids don't get anything unless they say the magic word, and if they don't say the other word it is taken off them till they do.
They are both 3yrs old and now they don't need to be told.

Thats a bit cruel, dont you realise its hard for a 3yr old to say Abracadabra!

Not when they can say,

Supercalifrigalistickexpealidocious backwards while drinking a glass of water!

Sponsored Links