the Who's Who of DIYnot...

I

imamartian

well, i am imamartian... aka geraint, ellal, ban all sheds and Joe90, also dex..... prolific poster extraordinaire....

oh if that were true !! :LOL:

point is... what's going on on this site... firstly, joe90, i'm sure adopts geraint when he's had a drink... and he is also dangermouse when the mood takes him...
any thoughts on who is under assumed names?

and then there's the mods... why don't they 'fess up.... ?
and who owns the site....? Thermo is an old hand...? conny? bahco? no offence gents... just worthy of open discussion?

but obvious mods would temper some of these stupid threads...

and where are all the oldies? Tim, Breezer? Woody? etc etc

Sponsored Links
I'm just a 'run-of-the-mill' working bloke who found this site by accident.
Don't have time or inclination to be a 'mod' because I often have views I want/need to express and besides, I've made a few mates on here. :LOL:

Mr Tim, as I often called him, has just disappeared. No explanation, no response to friend requests, nothing. Personally I thought he was quite a nice guy who could give and take a bit of ribbing.

If you still pop in for a spot of lurking Tim try posting, if only to let us know you are not posting any more.

kie know nothin....

article-1126509-003E35FB00000258-467_468x370.jpg

Sponsored Links
well im me,and im sure your yourselves ;)

but why doesn't BAS post on GD anymore? where's breezer? is Thermo a mod... what about Big-all? (no offence guys... all in the cause of open discussion).

don't know whats happened to LGM lately,
seems to have gone off the rails....
he was such a nice lad...

I'm just me and that's enough :LOL:
What's happened to LAGM's friends, the two tilers? ;)

surely... its a name on a screen......

what more can it be....

Think he's trying to make friends with the 2 ladies instead! ;)

but c'mon... you guys are boring (like me)... in the context we're discussing.... i.e. you're all real people... what i'm after id Ban All Sheds' alter ego, or is Joe90 = geraint? and who are the mods?

any mods card to stand up to the mark?

but c'mon... you guys are boring (like me)... in the context we're discussing.... i.e. you're all real people... what i'm after id Ban All Sheds' alter ego, or is Joe90 = geraint? and who are the mods?

any mods card to stand up to the mark?

if only life was that exciting..... or is that all you want to know in life....

sad

the more i can rattle geraints cage the better... so are you joe 90? but pished? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back