Theresa May's Visit To Grenfell House

hat's intersting.... The other members have autorised you to speak on their behalf. What you mean is that YOU don't take me seriously. I
think that it would be fair to say that a small number of others may not take me seriously either... But not everyone. If you don't take me seriously, then why do you read and reply to my comments?....Perhaps you take me more seriously that you let on.
Simple. You spout dangerous, divisive, subversive, radical drivel that deserves to be addressed.
You want evidence, look back for the responses to your drivel.

You might have the support of hate, arse end, Judas on the sly, et al, but they are also supporters and proponents of subversive drivel.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Simple. You spout dangerous, divisive, subversive, radical drivel that deserves to be addressed.
You want evidence, look back for the responses to your drivel.

You might have the support of hate, arse end, Judas on the sly, et al, but they are also supporters and proponents of subversive drivel.
I'm dangerous, diversive and subversive? You're just trying to charm me... But seriously, old and creaky as I may be, my eye is clear and my hand steady, I would willingly give my life in the defence of my country (Though I would much prefer to take the lives of those who would do harm to my country), I suggest that the others that you mention may feel likewise where as you are the Judas or perhaps part of the fifth column

Sponsored Links
I'm dangerous, diversive and subversive? You're just trying to charm me... But seriously, old and creaky as I may be, my eye is clear and my hand steady, I would willingly give my life in the defence of my country (Though I would much prefer to take the lives of those who would do harm to my country), I suggest that the others that you mention may feel likewise where as you are the Judas or perhaps part of the fifth column
Which country is that?
What about your religion?
Where are your priorities, religion or country?

You seem to believe that my religion is important.... What If I told you that I am god? How could you disprove it?

You seem to believe that my religion is important.... What If I told you that I am god? How could you disprove it?
I would not want to disprove it. I would like you to hold a press conference and address real concerns.
FFS!
Normally religious leaders tend not to do press conferences or 'question time' with audiences. Why is that?

Have another drink, then go sleep it off!
I hope you had an enjoyable evening.

I would not want to disprove it. I would like you to hold a press conference and address real concerns.
FFS!
Normally religious leaders tend not to do press conferences or 'question time' with audiences. Why is that?

Have another drink, then go sleep it off!
I hope you had an enjoyable evening.
Perhaps your religious leaders all follow false gods.. what conserns would you like me to address.. assuming that I could be bothered to help you?

Perhaps your religious leaders all follow false gods.. what conserns would you like me to address.. assuming that I could be bothered to help you?

assume u a re talking to him again

He should concern his self with the dire state of womans rights in certain countries. He should also concern his self with womans rights
or the way they are treated by certain communities closer to home ;)

Home being the key word here imho

assume u a re talking to him again

He should concern his self with the dire state of womans rights in certain countries. He should also concern his self with womans rights
or the way they are treated by certain communities closer to home ;)

Home being the key word here imho
And he isn't too keen on Blightymam. Bloody liberated women shouldn't be aloud in this modern 14th century world

Sponsored Links
Back