Thermal Imaging

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to let people know who may have use of Thermal Imaging in the Kent area (based in Tonbridge) of a company called thermaltech
I thought I was going to need a thermal survey to find a leak under my concrete floors and the makers of the Cameras (Flir) gave me their details. If it hadn't been for the fact that my Wife managed to hear the leak when I tried to re-pressurise the system before they came to do the survey I would have had them in. Very nice guy name of David Egan and they charge by the hour or day depending on the job (he quoted me £45 per hour).

Hop that may be of use to soemone else.

Michael

Sponsored Links
Can't find on the web, do u have web address or tel no?

Cheers

Forum rule 12 I guess, no advertising.

Sponsored Links
Based on forum rule 12 half the stuff I've read would count as advertising. How many links are there to screwfix for a start. I'm simply trying to help people out who may be needing that service - just as I almost did. When I did the search for Thermal imaging originally there were at least 3 or 4 threads with links to munters or flir. Would a mod care to comment?

I have no afilliation with the company in question or with any of the people who run/work for them (that I know of).

hotncold if you google the company name without the H at the end you should find it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back