Thermostat and timer wiring help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old Baxi Bermuda 552 backboiler that just powers a one pipe radiator system and a fire.
I have a Randall 103 timer switch and a Satchwell TLX2259 thermostat. The problem is there is no wiring at all going to or coming from either thermostat or timer.
It has all been removed The only visible wire is a length of 3 core 3amp cable coming from the boiler which i guess is for the spark generator and a length of wire coming from the pump?
There is also a switched fuse spur near the timer which i assume is where once the power source came from.
I can access all parts quite easily.
Can anybody advise on what wires need to go where. Do i need connector blocks etc.?
Any advise or simple wiring diagram would be appreciated thanks.

Sponsored Links
Have you taken the clock off its backplate and checked the wires aren't just run in the wall?

Clock sends power to boiler and stat, stat turns on pump.

Clock turns on boiler through that 3-core cable,

Yes. no wires are in the wall. Had the backplate off to investigate.

Any ideas on what wires i need to connect to where?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
There have been three posts in the last two days from so called new members that blatantly have knowledge and are on a wind up

Not a wind up i can assure you. why waste mine and your time?

Just looking for a bit of advice thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back