Thermostatic shower mixer....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to buy a thermostatic shower mixer, was looking at Bristan Quadrato (got a great deal on matching taps), have seen this for around 190 but looking around i can see almost identical copies for a LOT less.

Is there really that much difference between branded showers and unbranded?

Would rather pay a bit more if there was going to be more reliability given I'm in an area with water so hard chuck norris wouldnt drink it.

Sponsored Links
Yes, alway certainly no support, spares or practical warranty for the imported versions.

Bristain have a good customer service, parts and warranty support system

Yeah but if your water is that hard then it will gum up eventually. I buy the dirt cheap ones that work just as well for a couple years, by which time your expensive one will be out of guarantee When it has gummed up to the point where turning the temperature control from one end to the other fails to ungum it I just buy a new one off mr cheap as chips on ebay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back