They don't like being criticized do they.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=237943

BANG... Locked!

What for? Apparently the 'topic had already been covered'... Yeah coz we've never discussed topics over and over again in here have we? :rolleyes: Oh and, 'the quoted communication set out a picture that was not entirely accurate and therefore misleading.'..... FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Would this picture be more accurate?

playgroup.jpg

Back into class now children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tick Tock Tick Tock.... do you hear the clock?

Sponsored Links
Jeez... what brought this on Blas? :eek: just let it go mate... count to 10 !! ;)

What on earth is happening to this GD forum?
It appears that some mods or perhaps admin do not like anything that might slightly upset them, or, as they might conclude, others of a less intelligent mindset.
It beggars belief that some posters on here get slated for an honest, open debate, yet others can post anything that they like.
Mods / admin - get your act together please or else this site will fall into the Screwfik trap.

Whilst I agree with your post.... A few things do annoy me which I will argue about

Firstly, Any discussion does not need a member getting petty about spelling mistakes. Not everyone can spell and the spell checker on this site is a useful as a chocolate fire-guard. (JML502)
Secondly, you should no be able to bully other members.
Thirdly, it is madness to assume users have multiple identities. JML502 had me down as 1 other person. Not Im up to 4! Admin must have checked or else my 'alter ego's' would have been banned.

P46 / Dm46 / Soggy / Carrie etc.

Sponsored Links
Whilst I agree with your post.... A few things do annoy me which I will argue about

Firstly, Any discussion does not need a member getting petty about spelling mistakes. Not everyone can spell and the spell checker on this site is a useful as a chocolate fire-guard. (JML502)
Secondly, you should no be able to bully other members.
Thirdly, it is madness to assume users have multiple identities. JML502 had me down as 1 other person. Not Im up to 4! Admin must have checked or else my 'alter ego's' would have been banned. I posted under an alter ego 17 months ago and it was banned immediately. :D Surely thay tells any member admin are s h i t hot with IP addreses?

P46 / Dm46 / Soggy / Carrie etc.

so how come you're P46 and there's a D46? and why do you sound so much like Joe90?

So penfold46 your saying your not soggyweetabix . we both know thats a lie.

So penfold46 your saying your not soggyweetabix . we both know thats a lie.

If Carrie 1 is to be believed, Soggy is dead, Penfold46 just happens to be Soggy's brother and Carrie 1 is now not Soggy.

Oh and P46 thinks no one can change their IP address to fool the Mods.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back