Things seem on the up again.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The government seems to be learning to be proactive instead of reactive for a change.
All NHS workers to be tested twice a week.
Rolling out the mass testing to more areas.
Preparing for vaccine release from 1st of December.
The pounds up against the dollar & euro (not sure about the yen or rouble though John.
Good news eh?....

Sponsored Links
Oh, & to cap it off....... MASTERCHEF IS BACK!!!!!!! I love masterchef.
(It’s a cooking show John)

The government seems to be learning to be proactive instead of reactive for a change.
The pounds up against the dollar & euro (not sure about the yen or rouble though John.
Good news eh?....

All NHS workers? Twice a week? partners not been tested once during the pandemic and promised PPE is still not in place.

Oh, & to cap it off....... MASTERCHEF IS BACK!!!!!!! I love masterchef.
(It’s a cooking show John)
JD does not do humour.EFL has a go sometimes....Lal.not...Gal is your best bet...

Sponsored Links
""Things seem on the up again"""
Wait 'til the remoaners see that!!...

Good news eh?....

Let's hope. We all know about politicians and their promises...............

Let's hope. We all know about politicians and their promises...............

It's more than a promise Guv, we've already achieved the highest testing rates in Europe, we're in the throes of rolling out twice weekly testing for NHS staff and the general testing continues to increase.
UK death rate has fallen from no.1 in Europe to no.12

All NHS workers? Twice a week? partners not been tested once during the pandemic and promised PPE is still not in place.
It's patient facing roles only. I'm not sure if the definition for that will come down centrally or from local trusts. It's using the Lamp process, so it's the lower quality but faster tests I believe.

It's patient facing roles only. I'm not sure if the definition for that will come down centrally or from local trusts. It's using the Lamp process, so it's the lower quality but faster tests I believe.

She is patient facing.

My wife is part time NHS clerical. Been tested twice, once for Covid, once for the antibody. Both negative.

I get Tested if I go A&E but never get tested when I go for treatment.

Sponsored Links
Back