Those ROP people strike againe

The problem is that the West decolonized to quickly from countries which have no tradition of democracy so a vacuum was created which has been filled by fanatics.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
The problem is that the West decolonized to quickly from countries which have no tradition of democracy so a vacuum was created which has been filled by fanatics.
Careful, there's a real danger of this turning into a proper discussion. ;)

BTW, I tend to agree. Although Africa is a special case due to the tribal animosities, partly exploited and magnified by the colonialists.

Sponsored Links

BTW, I tend to agree. Although Africa is a special case due to the tribal animosities, partly exploited and magnified by the colonialists.

We sometimes forget the path to democracy the UK has taken,and how long it has been.

Also we still have a hereditary chief , so not quite there yet!

We sometimes forget the path to democracy the UK has taken,and how long it has been.

Also we still have a hereditary chief , so not quite there yet!
Quite so, micilin.
I think we also forget the system that was in place prior to colonisation, i.e. lots more chiefs!

As I've said before, the answer is to ignore DC. It worked for several weeks last time, but the feeble minded troll just couldn't resist returning to try his luck again.

As I've said before, the answer is to ignore DC. It worked for several weeks last time, bufffcfft the feeble minded troll just couldn't resist returning to try his luck again.
With respect, he's no troll. He may be long winded, argumentative and erudite, but that's his nature. Don't label him wrongly but feel free to ignore him if you can't be bothered to counterargue him.

Minnie from another site we know was a nasty troll if ever there was one. Hopefully she'll have been sectioned or deceased by now :)

As I've said before, the answer is to ignore DC. It worked for several weeks last time, but the feeble minded troll just couldn't resist returning to try his luck again.
Dopey plonker. You think I went on a two month holiday because your memory has tricked you into thinking you were ignoring me. :LOL: A perfect example of your delusional disorder. (My apologies to anyone who is genuinely suffering from this condition)
If I could be bothered I could easily quote incidences of you responding to my posts before I went on holiday.
IIRC, you responded to one of my jibes that you didn't have me ignore afterall because you'd responded and your reply was something to the effect that you hadn't had me on ignore but you weren't reading my posts. :rolleyes:

But by all means, feel free to ignore me, but don't assume that you can insult me with impunity. Only the stupid feeble-minded like you and HandyDope would presume to do so.
As I said before if you try to insult or offend me I'll probably respond.

Is that why you keep attempting to insult or offend me, so I'll stay? :LOL:

What is it they say about children and animals making noises to attract attention? When you respond by scolding them, their efforts have been rewarded because even punishment is attention.
You're so desperate for attention you try to insult me so that you receive some attention, albeit ridicule. But even ridicule is the attention that you're so desperate for. :rolleyes:
That means that your behaviour is a perfect example of trolling! :rolleyes:

I suspect that your intellect is typical of UKIP supporters, God help us.
You're delusional and incredibly gullible.
You suspect everyone of being a Mod, despite me explaining to you that it's highly probable that Mods don't contribute to GD forum. There are other forums on DIYnot. :rolleyes:
You're also so influenced by Farage you'll soon be thinking he's the new Messiah. :rolleyes:

You're very much like HandyDope. He thinks that GD is a perfect opportunity for his personal internet islamophobic outlet, and you think it's your personal UKIP supporting outlet.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Shakespeare. Hamlet.

BTW, thanks Dex, just proving your point. ;)

Minnie from another site we know was a nasty troll if ever there was one. Hopefully she'll have been sectioned or deceased by now :)

If this is the same person I'm thinking of, I never regarded her as a troll. (She has recently made a re-appearance.)
Why a 'nasty troll'?

If this is the same person I'm thinking of, I never regarded her as a troll. (She has recently made a re-appearance.)
Why a 'nasty troll'?
When she took against someone, there was nothing other than vitriol pouring from her. I saw her going for a few posters in addition to myself. Disgusting, nasty, boorish person. Plus she cheats at that quiz :unsure: ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

Why a 'nasty troll'?
When she took against someone, there was nothing other than vitriol pouring from her. I saw her going for a few posters in addition to myself. Disgusting, nasty, boorish person. Plus she cheats at that quiz :unsure: ;)

Oh dear. I hadn't noticed, although I don't post much there these days. And I don't do the quiz!

Oh dear. I hadn't noticed, athough I don't post much there these days. And I don't do the quiz!
idly googling for that uk chat forum out of historic interest, it seems to have folded, unless I'm looking for the wrong thing. Mind you, I did hear a whisper that Arcto had checked out one way or another. :confused:

Oh dear. I hadn't noticed, athough I don't post much there these days. And I don't do the quiz!
idly googling for that uk chat forum out of historic interest, it seems to have folded, unless I'm looking for the wrong thing. Mind you, I did hear a whisper that Arcto had checked out one way or another. :confused:

I can't find that forum either. I wouldn't be surprised to find that it has folded.

No, I noticed Minnie on a different forum.

Sponsored Links
Back