Three Tory MPs spreading doctored vidoes

Sponsored Links
Wasn't there an 'edited' recording of Boris Johnson, circulated by Labour MP's and activists, telling the country that they had to 'take the coronavirus on the chin'

https://fullfact.org/health/boris-johnson-coronavirus-this-morning/

Just sayin like.
yeah you are just pointing out something which has no equivalence and wasnt doctored, it only showed a section of his interview.

'take it on the chin' is herd immunity

there is also a video of Boris giving a speech in Greenwich explaining how this country could use herd immunity, keep the economy going and make a killing -well he has a achieved a killng, that is true.

Rapier-like wit :ROFLMAO:
not wit, statement of fact.

its rather predictable, the use of adjectives, like 'whining', 'bitter' etc etc -its all amounts to the same thing: weak deflection.
But hey, you continue with your rapier Daily Mail literary style :ROFLMAO:

not wit, statement of fact.

its rather predictable, the use of adjectives, like 'whining', 'bitter' etc etc -its all amounts to the same thing: weak deflection.
But hey, you continue with your rapier Daily Mail literary style :ROFLMAO:

Well, that's me told...... (y)

Sponsored Links
Tell me, Dum.

How much longer do you think Buffoon will keep his job?

This is the video that gullible fools like tranny and trazor refuse to watch. They will have their hands over their eyes. Daft old gammons. Glad they brought it up though.

Shows just how dishonest the nasty Tories have become.

Ball cocks

U do appear to. Be a Gullable Noseall.?

Probably a Gullable fool :LOL:

Who knows ;)

Lololololollllll.Time will tell at the polling booth
lets hope Johnson carries on with his dumb hard brexit which will front load the economic damage.

then we can see if rabid brexers will continue to vote against their interest when it starts hitting their pocket.

Imo there shoild be another referendum on this EU caper

It's come to my attention recently that the slogan on the side of that red bus during the campaign was incorrect :eek:

Blimey one would have thought some one in here would have said :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back