three way thermostatic diverter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Newbie here with a bit of a problem, have fitted a three way thermostatic shower valve double and triple checked the hot and cold feeds. The problem is the temprature stays the same regardless of where the temprature control is set to....the temprature is just warm say 30degrees so hot and cold are being mixed. Called manufact they said to recalibrate, which I've tried to do but nothing has changed still coming our warm regardless of where control is set!

Any advice much appreciated

Cheers

Sponsored Links
The model is apsley, the hot water from a combi is just over .5 bar, did not measure the cold pressure. I'm just intrigued as to why the water temp does not change at all. if the the hwp was too low or the cwp was too high then I'd expect to get a very cold to just luke warm, All I get is lukewarm across the board!

Sponsored Links
What combi is it. I've had a split diaphragm on an alpha show up as a fault with the shower first. Try running a hot tap at the same time as the shower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back