Tile and Bath Panel Paint Recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all! I'm currently re doing the bathroom. I hate the tiles around the bath (same ones behind the sink also) and the bath side panel. My question is instead of replacing the tiles which would be a pain as I'd have to remove the sink etc, has anyone had a any good results with tile paint? Been looking a few online where you add a hardener. Don't want it to flake off 6 months down the line. I also want to paint bath side panel. It is laminate covered MDF. Ideally I'd like a paint that I could do both the tiles and side panel so they are the same colour. Anyone got any suggestions of a product that is easily purchased online? I have always been skeptical with tile paint because of the adhesion to a shiny surface. Any other suggestions are more than welcome. Also, what colour to go for? The flooring will probably be oak coloured luxury vinyl planks. Thanks in advance!
IMG_1794.JPG

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back