Time for something a little different

If you like a comment of someone who's ignoring you, what happens to the "like" that you posted?
Can they see it? Is it recorded or discarded?
Perhaps I should ask Admin.

Is there a translator in the house? :)

Sponsored Links
If you like a comment of someone who's ignoring you, what happens to the "like" that you posted?

Is there a translator in the house? :)
Sorry, is it too difficult for you to understand?
Perhaps one of the other RWR with a bit more brain will explain it to you. :rolleyes:

Looking back at the replies to this thread, I can see that you 'liked' one of EFLimpudence's posts. If that is the reply that you are indirectly referring to, then I can tell you that in that particular case your 'like' is recorded. If you are not referring to that reply and you are not on EFL's ignore list then please accept my apologies for butting in. BTW, your question is perfectly clear and DRM's reply is nothing more than mischievous.

Looking back at the replies to this thread, I can see that you 'liked' one of EFLimpudence's posts. If that is the reply that you are indirectly referring to, then I can tell you that in that particular case your 'like' is recorded. If you are not referring to that reply and you are not on EFL's ignore list then please accept my apologies for butting in. BTW, your question is perfectly clear and DRM's reply is nothing more than mischievous.
No problem. Yes I am supposedly on Elfi's ignore list.
And as mentioned elsewhere, participation is optional and similarly, cannot be denied to anyone. I wouldn't want to or expect to.
Perhaps, DIM will be perplexed to hear that my comment was clear and only he is not able to understand it.

Sponsored Links
Well, I must be suffering from ITMA word blindness, due to all your previous waffling!

BTW, Islamophobia was your baby; you are the one that has kept hammering on about it and now all of a sudden you no longer want to discuss it.

Sounds like you have lost yet another argument.

Can you not get the imam to help you?

Last edited:
Back