time lag/sensor light

S

starspark

Hi guys,

Could anyone suggest a light switch with possible sensor and timer possibly in chrome and not to hideous or expensive??

I have searched high and low for something thats basically just a switch with a pir on it and timer in back or similar but to no avail!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks

Sponsored Links
Lots to choose from here.

None in chrome though... but if you mount it in the ceiling, I doubt that will matter!

wires are already in im afraid its a 1gang switch style i need!!

And they are bordering on the hideous looking!!

Those seem to be only ones i could find but i was looking fdor something more low profile than a big round sensor ball in the middle!!

Why cant you use standard switch?

Is it a communal hall?

Sponsored Links
Err for the reason i explained at work rms as u know its not for communal hall but a vestibule and i have no wiring for 2 way to switch off further up the hall!!

1, Im fussy (u know this)
2, The missus is fussy (u know this!)

Can you really not fit a ceiling one? It could be installed adjacent to the light fitting.

I cant i already have cables in done and its more or less decorated plus ceiling is not really accesible light fitting will be on the wall above switch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back