Tinternet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just had a moment of clarity and thought isn't it bloody weird and rather plastic to type messages to complete strangers on Tinternet!
NO REALLY. Think about it. Its as real as making love to your lady wife through a sheet of polythene!
There may come a time when super computers (AI type) might just join in the threads and you would never notice the difference :D

Suppose human interaction via the Net is disease free and you can't smell my breath (or other bodily wiffs).

Sponsored Links
They are not that clever yet!

you used to be able to have an online "chat" with IBM's deep blue. it was very good, but if you asked it would you like to make friends it would then ask "what are the ingreadiants?" honest.

Mike2007 said:
NO REALLY. Think about it. Its as real as making love to your lady wife through a sheet of polythene!

If you've seen my other half a sheet of polythene is the LEAST you would want!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Damn, shes now walked in my office and seen what I've typed, another cauliflower ear for tomorrow :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
They are not that clever yet!

you used to be able to have an online "chat" with IBM's deep blue. it was very good, but if you asked it would you like to make friends it would then ask "what are the ingreadiants?" honest.
regarding deep blue, have modern household computers now exceeded blue's processing capacity? Deep blue was hailed as the best computer ever at its time. what were its specs?

it really was on line for anyone to "talk to" thats how come i "spoke" with it

specs, ask IBM

Steve said:
Deep blue was hailed as the best computer ever at its time. what were its specs?

Bi-focals from SpecSavers.

Mike said:
There may come a time when super computers (AI type) might just join in the threads and you would never notice the difference

Could that be Crafty

Sponsored Links
Back