Tips on cutting your energy bills (Esp. migrant pensioners)

Sponsored Links
JohnD, time to look at more positive newspaper articles, to balance out the tales of brexit woe you keep reading..

Here's one to start with, from the independent.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...ive-eu-referendum-jeremy-corbyn-a7104016.html

:)
Which kind of stories do you reccommend?
Som'at like this perhaps:
I just read the story and had to check if it wasn't just a DM version of a story.. bloomin heck. The police shouldn't apologise. Blimey.
:rolleyes:

JohnD, time to look at more positive newspaper articles, to balance out the tales of brexit woe you keep reading..

Here's one to start with, from the independent.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...ive-eu-referendum-jeremy-corbyn-a7104016.html

:)
Which kind of stories do you reccommend?
Som'at like this perhaps:
I just read the story and had to check if it wasn't just a DM version of a story.. bloomin heck. The police shouldn't apologise. Blimey.
:rolleyes:
Of course, you just want to be negative don't ya? Are these stories this related? No. Did I put both stories up Himmy? No. Anything else Himmy? Have you finished being a tosser yet? That's a 'no' too.

JohnD is reading everything negative, as a fellow remain voter I thought that it would be good to read something more positive for a change. It's not all doom and gloom, the sky has not fallen on our heads, nobody died just because people voted out.

There's a comment on there which applies to John (and you Mr Negative Himmy) and I thought the last bit was excellent;

"Evolution teaches us the most successful organisms are the ones that best adapt to change...not the ones who complain and moan and whine about change and do absolutely nothing constructive to improve their lot".

Of course, you just want to be negative don't ya? Are these stories this related? No. Did I put both stories up Himmy? No. Anything else Himmy? Have you finished being a tosser yet? That's a 'no' too.
That's a very negative post of yours.
Mine are positive, proving that you're positively hypocritical, certainly reacting blindly to my posts without thought but plenty of abuse, and definitely accepting posts gullibly which have been put up by racists.

There's a comment on there which applies to John (and you Mr Negative Himmy) and I thought the last bit was excellent;

"Evolution teaches us the most successful organisms are the ones that best adapt to change...not the ones who complain and moan and whine about change and do absolutely nothing constructive to improve their lot".
Source for your quote, please.
Or is it something you just made up, like the RWRs make up stories to suit their political and bigoted agenda?

Sponsored Links
Mine are positive, proving that you're positively hypocritical, certainly reacting blindly to my posts without thought but plenty of abuse, and definitely accepting posts gullibly which have been put up by racists.
That's really funny!! You have such a warped view of yourself.

Or is it something you just made up, like the RWRs make up stories to suit their political and bigoted agenda?
Again your reading skills are failing you.
Read the bit about where I wrote 'there's a comment on there' with the link I put up for John earlier. Then scroll down, read the comments.
Made up? Not at all you negative nasty man. Nice try but you failed miserably again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the bit about where I wrote 'there's a comment on there' with the link I put up for John. Then scroll down, read the comments.
I think your delusion has taken control of your memory.
What you actually said was:
See the difference.
Your original comment was "which applies to John..."
You subsequent claim was, "...with the link that I put up for John."
Anyway, Thanks for elaborating where we can find the quote.
"there" wasn't quite specific enough before. "there" could have been anywhere.

And now we know where the quote came from. It was from Norman.
Who the heck is Norman? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hardly a learned and wise scholar. He doesn't know his own surname. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't half choose your quotes with care. :rolleyes:
You'll be quoting LMB next. :eek: It must be right 'cos LMB said it. :ROFLMAO:

I think even you could have come up with something better than that. So perhaps next time you ought to make up something. :ROFLMAO:

Not at all you negative nasty man. Nice try but you failed miserably again.
Resorting to abuse again.
I thought you'd taken a lesson from whoever it was referred to insults and abuse indicating the loss of the argument.

I see you have a couple of admirers, Foxy Oxy (God forbid he ever likes one of my posts, I'll delete it.) and a gasman, another one. :rolleyes:

Read the bit about where I wrote 'there's a comment on there' with the link I put up for John. Then scroll down, read the comments.
I think your delusion has taken control of your memory.
What you actually said was:
See the difference.
Your original comment was "which applies to John..."
You subsequent claim was, "...with the link that I put up for John."
Anyway, Thanks for elaborating where we can find the quote.
"there" wasn't quite specific enough before. "there" could have been anywhere.

And now we know where the quote came from. It was from Norman.
Who the heck is Norman? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hardly a learned and wise scholar. He doesn't know his own surname. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't half choose your quotes with care. :rolleyes:
You'll be quoting LMB next. :eek: It must be right 'cos LMB said it. :ROFLMAO:

I think even you could have come up with something better than that. So perhaps next time you ought to make up something. :ROFLMAO:

Not at all you negative nasty man. Nice try but you failed miserably again.
Resorting to abuse again.
I thought you'd taken a lesson from whoever it was referred to insults and abuse indicating the loss of the argument.

I see you have a couple of admirers, Foxy Oxy (God forbid he ever likes one of my posts, I'll delete it.) and a gasman, another one. :rolleyes:
This whole thread is trying so hard to point score and instead you're just negative, belittling and you say you are positive!! Riiiiiight.
Childish too to point out who liked my posts. That's relevant how? And aren't you a delight to be nasty to them too.
Just a all-round nasty guy! Bet your mum is proud.

This whole thread is trying so hard to point score and instead you're just negative, belittling and you say you are positive!! Riiiiiight.
Childish too to point out who liked my posts. That's relevant how?
That's supposed to be a positive post.
You're gotta be kidding me.

At least I can ask my Mum. I know who she is.

How old are you?
Anything else childish you'd like to say? Get it all out your system, there's a good boy.

Did she come over with you?

Sponsored Links
Back