TIVOLI 11

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Tivoli 11 shower mixer tap ( about 5 years old) has the problem that when turned off and left for a few hours it is then very hard to turn back on again - needing considerable strength by my standard. Any help appreciated I've just refurbished the shower room new cubicle wetwalls etc but decided to keep the original mixer tap. The mixer is a bar with flow regulator tap on the left ( this is the one that sticks) and temperature control tap on the right. [/url]

Sponsored Links
the flow control valve unit probably needs replacing, u can contact the tivoli helpline for advice and the part number u require by googling tivoli shower mixer, so u can order the right bit from a merchant

the flow control valve unit probably needs replacing, u can contact the tivoli helpline for advice and the part number u require by googling tivoli shower mixer, so u can order the right bit from a merchant

Thanks for that but I've bee trying google for ages and can not find any site that can help. Do you know the site address of Tivoli?

Regards
Fred

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back