To all Carl Benjamin Apologists- even UKIP wants rid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing anyone can be guilty of a good rant. Not sure whether you could attribute gammonism to those without the pink skin though.
So you admit that the term Gammon is based on skin colour /ethnicity and not political choices.
Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Anyway whilst we are finding Gammon amusing, those jumped up pink skinned bleating politicians.. how about we explore other pejoratives? Watch how quickly either A) the padlock appears or B) Someone on here is outraged and takes offence all a sudden.. such double standards.

You are the one who has comprehension problems.
This part of the thread was a discussion about the Perjorative term Gammon being used to demonise Leave supporters.
As Gammon is a type of processed pig meat why did you feel it necessary to post a link about the danger of processed meat causing cancer.
Was it a Freudian slip by yourself.
Did you see this:

upload_2019-4-19_22-0-50.png

The part of my post which I've drawn a box round is called a "quote".

It means that the post I made was in response to the text I "quoted", not to anything else.

You really are totally (%$*^%(%#@ useless at this, aren't you.

Sponsored Links
Did you see this:

View attachment 163060

The part of my post which I've drawn a box round is called a "quote".

It means that the post I made was in response to the text I "quoted", not to anything else.

You really are totally (%$*^%(%#@ useless at this, aren't you.
If your posts were not so boring and predictable I would take the time to read them properly.

As I said - you really are totally (%$*^%(%#@ useless at this, aren't you.

Now you think that it's OK to reply to posts without reading them properly.

Your fecking posts are not worth reading properly because they are always the same.
Most of the time they are just deranged rants.

Especially in the evening after a few top deck shandies he's rocking :LOL:

Your fecking posts are not worth reading properly because they are always the same.
Most of the time they are just deranged rants.

They are all the same: pseudo intellectual ways of calling a person stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back