Tony baloney

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
[url=http://kenadams.wordpress.com/2005/06/]LINK[/url] said:
Sir - When Tony Blair delivered his speech in the European Parliament, he demonstrated why so many British people no longer believe a word he says. He told the MEPs "I am a passionate pro-European. I always have been" (News, June 24).

Always? When he sought my vote in the 1982 Beaconsfield by-election, he said: "Above all, the European Economic Community takes away Britain's freedom to follow the sort of economic policies we need," and declared that a Labour government would take us out.

The following year when he won his Sedgefield seat, he made the same statement, and added: "We'll negotiate a withdrawal from the EEC, which has drained our natural resources and destroyed jobs."

Which is the true Tony Blair?
Does he exist?

If things do not change -- they will stay the same.

A second source said:
"Above all, the European Economic Community takes away Britain's freedom to follow the sort of economic policies we need."
Tony Blair, 1982

'We'll negotiate a withdrawal from the EEC which has drained our natural resources and destroyed jobs."
Tony Blair, 1983

"On the day we remember the legend that St. George slayed a dragon to protect England, some would argue that there is another dragon to be slayed: Europe."
Tony Blair, 1997

"I am a passionate pro-European. I always have been."
Tony Blair, 2005

Don't even look for the speeches on Nuclear power since he has been lurking in the party.
Sound bites just may bite back... Too many speeches too much bull.
:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back