Rebate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There we go, now he's had his time before the world's media .. soon we'll be paying MORE yet again ...

...Britain's contributions to the European Union budget will rise once Europe's finances are reformed and put on a sensible basis, Tony Blair told MPs yesterday...LINK

:D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
it's not over yet so to make presumptions so early is giving false indications, yes it may well be that britains contribution will increase but this may well be proportional and the future will show if Blair has got the negotiations right or not.
He's a clever man as you have to be in that job so i'm sure he will get a good deal for the country but also a fair one for all.

kendor said:
He's a clever man as you have to be in that job so i'm sure he will get a good deal for the country but also a fair one for all.

Yes, you have to be immensely intelligent to be the elected leader of a world power... just look at the US, for example...

I sincerely hope Blair does his job and gets us a sweet deal, however this talk of 2008/2009 suggests that he has already pulled his trousers down in preparation to get shafted.

£3bn, whilst pocket money to the government, could revitalise, save or expand pretty much any one industry in this country beyond recognition.

AdamW said:
kendor said:

Yes, you have to be immensely intelligent to be the elected leader of a world power... just look at the US, for example...
Yes i know the media have given Bush a hard time same as they did Al Gore but did you know that he has also been mentioned as one of the most intelligent presidents of modern times?
yes he has goofed at times all leaders and those in the public eye do from time to time but it is these gaffes that the media seize upon that last in peoples memories.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
£3bn, whilst pocket money to the government, could revitalise, save or expand pretty much any one industry in this country beyond recognition.
What even Rover? ;)

£3B is about £100 per head of working population ...
Or
About £30,000 per asylum seeker based on 100,000 of them ... Now I bet it looks like a lot of dosh !! :D :D :D

pipme said:
£3B is about £100 per head of working population ...
Or
About £30,000 per asylum seeker based on 100,000 of them ... Now I bet it looks like a lot of dosh !! :D :D :D
or share it amongst the MP's? they do work hard and deserve a bonus.

kendor said:
it's not over yet so to make presumptions so early is giving false indications, yes it may well be that britains contribution will increase but this may well be proportional and the future will show if Blair has got the negotiations right or not.

Jesus who the hell would believe crap like this, he might be a clever man alright he's safe gaurding his big job in the EU after leaving his job as Prime minister---------someone help Kendor get his head out of the sand

Freddie said:
kendor said:

Jesus who the hell would believe rubbish like this, he might be a clever man alright he's safe gaurding his big job in the EU after leaving his job as Prime minister---------someone help Kendor get his head out of the sand
So freddie when did you become the Lord Almighty and have the ability to see into the future?

kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:

Jesus who the hell would believe rubbish like this, he might be a clever man alright he's safe gaurding his big job in the EU after leaving his job as Prime minister---------someone help Kendor get his head out of the sand
So freddie when did you become the Lord Almighty and have the ability to see into the future?

I am not but you dont have to that clever to see how dodgy the man is not even Damocles would give him the endorsements you have-----i wouldnt buy a second hand car off him so as for doing anything for anybody than himself i would believe that

Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:

I am not but you dont have to that clever to see how dodgy the man is not even Damocles would give him the endorsements you have-----i wouldnt buy a second hand car off him so as for doing anything for anybody than himself i would believe that
Oh how cynical some people can be, wait and see what happens,though i'm sure whatever happens whichever way it goes you will have something negative to say about Blair and that IS a certainty!

pipme said:
Argumentative @#%%^&£ @#<&'s !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
merely debating dear chap :)
or is this the monty python sketch you are referring to where if one party takes a differing viewpoint to the other then thats an argument? :LOL:

No, it isn't ;) (we are talking about the one where John Cleese is sat in an office giving arguments charged by the minute, right?)

Sponsored Links
Back