Tory Government? God help us all

• Thread starter LittlePlum2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Financial markets reacted with horror tonight at the prospect of a Labour coalition with the Liberal Democrats and other minor parties.

The pound, which had rallied throughout the day, started to plunge at the exact moment that Gordon Brown started to speak this afternoon.

City experts voiced their fears of the possibility of a 'rainbow' coalition, which one described as 'absolutely terrifying' that they will fail to tackle the deficit.

Sterling plunged as currency traders hit the panic button at the prospect of the Tories failing to win the keys to Number 10.

It started the day around $1.483, soared above $1.5 as the prospect of a deal with David Cameron grew - but plunged back below $1.5. Tonight, it was trading around $1.4850.

What are the odds that Tarzan gets banned before the night is out? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sterling plunged as currency traders hit the panic button at the prospect of the Tories failing to win the keys to Number 10.

Blame David Cameron's ego for that one. He'd have pizzed it into Downing Street if he hadn't had the debates. Ask Lord Ashcroft. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Goodbye working families tax credits,Goodbye everything that you cannot pay for.

What a load of ****.

You think labour did a good job of running the country? the **** nearly bankrupted us and left us owing £180 Billion, they've let in 3 million immigrants and seriously undermined the working conditions of millions of working class people ,

they sold off all our gold reserves for next to nothing, they given away our sovereignty to the EU, massively expand the surveillance society and make huge attacks on your civil liberties and democratic rights.

Because of labour almost everyone in the country has had a speeding ticket, which makes it one of the 64 stealth taxes they invented, they destroyed our education system with petty interference, turned A Levels into a mockery by dropping the standards so low you have to be mentally retarded to fail, and they taken control and interfered in every aspect of our lives with there expansion of 700 official databases and there expansion of Political Correctness and elf'n'safety, and made a mockery of justice with there stupid Human Rights laws.

Yes, actually, a tory government will be infinitely preferably to that lot.
lincs are you leo mckinstry or dick littlejohn because your rants are nothing more than a cut and paste job of mckinstry/littlejohn columns in the daily mail

How ironic, you've just excluded yourself you irrelevant obnoxious d*ickheadl.

It is ironic, we are talking about most of your families, being a thieving scouse scum bag most of your own are probably fiddling/robbing innocent bystanders/Gas or electric. Have to work in the filth hole called Liverpool every day, scum all of them.

Didn't I say?? :LOL:

Who gave this country a Health service for all. Tories?
Who gave this country a minimum wage .Tories?
Who gave lower paid families tax breaks, Tories?
Who gave lower paid people a top up to scrape by on a reasonable income,Tories?
Who gave maternal leave to women as a right,Tories?
Who was about to give maternal leave to men as a right,Tories?

I don't earn the minimum wage, and never have so that doesn't affect me.
I am not lower paid so the tax breaks don't affect me....except of course it is MY money which they are giving away.
Again, if they can't manage, get a better job, do not give them MY money.
Who forced business to have to pay for people to breed? Hmm
Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back