Transferable souls..

I

imamartian

If you could pick up a skill or talent from a person as they died, what skill or talent would you grab a hold of..

(and it's not for personal gain, financially or monetary) just for your own entertainment

Mine would be to fly an airliner, play the drums like Ian Paice, climb like Alain Robert (and have his stomach !!), play the flute like Ian Anderson...

Sponsored Links
If you could pick up a skill or talent from a person as they died, what skill or talent would you grab a hold of..

(and it's not for personal gain, financially or monetary) just for your own entertainment

Mine would be to fly an airliner, play the drums like Ian Paice, climb like Alain Robert (and have his stomach !!), play the flute like Ian Anderson...
A Purple and Jethro Tull fan then - good on yer mate :D
For me, I would like the skills of a professional sportsman - Like Casey Stoner or Luke Donald

A Purple and Jethro Tull fan then - good on yer mate :D

too right... saw Anderson in Buxton last night (hence the post) he was awesome !!! sat about 25ft away from the old one legged flautist !!!

have a brain like Brunel, the singing ability of Pavarotti, and skill to play a piano like Rachmaninov.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
I would definately want a musical talent, so many to choose from though.

John Travolta, but his films roles for real...

Disco dancer, his brain in Phenomenum, his brilliance in Face/Off, I'm there!

Stephen Hawking`s mind and Mother Teresa`s compassion

Sod Stoner, would have to be Sheene.
Music, Drums like Cozy Powell, Voice like Gillan.

Sponsored Links
Back