TREE sap now problem what can i do?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I didnt have planning permission to have a 1 car drive at the front of the house,now the tree outside the house (on the front,on pavement) is causing problems......Tree sap being the worst and bird droppings on the car and all over the blockpaving........i called a tree surgeon and asked if anything could be done as the tree is smack bang in centre of the drive entrance,although i do get the car in.....he said leave it or ur asking for trouble as you didnt have permission for the drive in the first place.........is he right ? im i best leaving it?

Sponsored Links
So, you contravened planning now you want to remove a tree that may have a t.p.o?

You must be on a l.a. death wish. :eek:

It is unfortunate that you are having to park beneath such an 'active' tree, but the fact of the matter is, the tree was there first.

can i get a straigt forward answer, i didnt know about planning..until after so now need advice

Okay, help us out here:

1) How long ago did you create the driveway?

2) Where does the surface water on the driveway drain to? Does it drain to a soakaway on the boundary of your property or does it run off to a drain at the side of the road?

3) Do you live in a house, flat or maisonnette?

4) How much of the garden (in square metres) is covered by the driveway?

5) Do you live in a conservation area?

Sponsored Links
can i get a straigt forward answer, i didnt know about planning..until after so now need advice

POP_UP_GAZEBO.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back