Tribute to Fred

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Missed all, bar the final credits for the Fred Dibnah tribute Sat night.

Strange, I channel hopped to his very first prog all those years ago, and was quite rivetted by this guy swinging around on a bosun's chair halfway up or down a structure .....
I came in, end of tribute to a similar shot, this distant chappy swinging happily on the bosun's midway on (I hope ?) his final chimney .... real deja vous !!
I was so impressed in the way he tackled that media career - successfully - Who'd have thought it ?
Yep, Fred, I guess the answer to the question, "Dya laik that ?" Would be an emphatic "Yes, absolutely mate"
P

Sponsored Links
Sadly, I too missed it, coming in almost at the end. Luckily, his impact will mean that we will see some of his programmes in the future.

T'would be nice to think I made an imression on peoples lives as great as that, alas....he was on a different level.

Just watched it on the video this morning. A lovely programme about a very likeable bloke.

Sponsored Links
planenut said:
Sadly, I too missed it, coming in almost at the end. Luckily, his impact will mean that we will see some of his programmes in the future.

T'would be nice to think I made an imression on peoples lives as great as that, alas....he was on a different level.

Grabbed the bosun's chair of life and rode it til the rope snapped !! .... had a good time on the way too !!
P

Back