Trim for UPVC patio doors where they meet the floor?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I previously had all the trim around my white, upvc patio doors removed in order to allow the plasterers to make a decent job of the wall.

The plastering is all done now and I'm now laying some laminate flooring.

The issue I have is knowing how much of a gap I can afford to leave between the floor and the door before it'll be too big for the trim to cover.

Does anyone know what this type of trim is called and what dimensions it is available in? Once I know this I can proceed with laying the floor, confident that the trim will cover any remaining gap.

Many thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
To be fair, there are numerous types of trim, all different lengths, widths and depth. It's nigh on impossible to answer your query because we don't know the dimensions in question.

If you Google upvc trim you'll find lots of companies selling the stuff and should easily find what you're looking for.

To be fair, there are numerous types of trim, all different lengths, widths and depth. It's nigh on impossible to answer your query because we don't know the dimensions in question.

If you Google upvc trim you'll find lots of companies selling the stuff and should easily find what you're looking for.
I’ve discovered as much

I’ll purchase something and go from there. Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back