Triton Combi HP Thermostatic mixer shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an original Triton combi shower about 10 years old now. Has been a great shower. Has just started to leak. Drip,Drip,Drip when i turn it off. I expect it is like a normal tap and the washer has packed in. Can any one tell me what size washer i need to get and where abouts i need to fit it on the control.Is it called a cartridge O ring as i have found a sight with part numbers on it. The sight is www.shower-spares.co.uk/triton/HP_range.htm. I am OK at DIY but what do you think ? Do i need a plumber to do this job.?

Sponsored Links
http://www.shower-spares.co.uk/triton/HP_range.htm
Thanks for the reply but i posted the wed sight for anyone to look at . To see if anyone could answer my questions . You just sent the sight back to me . Thanks!! Have you got any helpfull tips for me regarding the questions

Get the part and have a go yourself. The SITE people should advise you on how to fit it and you will save at least £60 having a go. :D

Sponsored Links
Get the part and have a go yourself. The SITE people should advise you on how to fit it and you will save at least £60 having a go. :D
Thanks for the advice i will have a go myself . maybe chat to a plumer see if he will give me free advice. Well done on the stop smoking. I stoped for 2.5 years then started again. I will die young but happy. You will die old but I dont fancy dribbling away my last 10 years in an old folks home. Cheers Bruce !!

Thanks for the reply but i posted the wed sight for anyone to look at . To see if anyone could answer my questions . You just sent the sight back to me . Thanks!! Have you got any helpfull tips for me regarding the questions
Sorry I did not read your post properly, just did a google search & came up with that. Had the same problem on my sister's shower & fitting new o-rings did not cure it, had to fit complete cartridge. May not be the same for you but fitting o-rings & cartridge were simple jobs as long as you maintain orientation of all the parts.

Sorry I did not read your post properly, just did a google search & came up with that. Had the same problem on my sister's shower & fitting new o-rings did not cure it, had to fit complete cartridge. May not be the same for you but fitting o-rings & cartridge were simple jobs as long as you maintain orientation of all the parts.
Thanks for that info very helpfull. After seaking a plummers advice he recons the O rings are not the problem as the unit is not leaking its the shower head that keeps dripping and that can only be a fault in the carriage not turning off the water suply to the shower head. So i have bit the bullet and ordered a carriage and body at £117.00 but will definetly have a go at fitting it myself as it is not a major job and as was mentioned could save me £60.00

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back