Triton shower low pressure light on but working normally

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we have a Triton Jade shower (quite old but has been working fine). On Christmas day the water suddenly went cold when in use and the low pressure light came on. Fair enough it's Christmas Day so I'll save my meltdown for later. About an hour later Scottish Water and the Council put up on their social media that there was an issue with a burst main in the next street to us and lots of houses were without water. It was out for about 8 hours. According to SW this has now been resolved.

But when we use the shower now the low pressure light is on even though it's working fine. Is this still safe to use? Any ideas what the problem is? The water comes from the mains, we dont have a water tank.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Try turning the control knob from fully hot, to fully cold and back again, could also be debris on the filter.

On the two showers that I've used, a Mira sport & a Triton T80Z, a low pressure light is accompanied by the power switching off to both heating elements.
The Jade may be different?. schematic below (Jade).

1672356809680.png

Attachments

• Triton Jade Shower.pdf
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 90

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back