Triton Spa Bath - vintage/legacy item, looking for maintenance info

GRC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Relatives have a vintage Triton Spa Bath, with a cable-style remote control for the various functions. It's not working, hasn't done for many years, but I have no clear picture on what the fault symptoms are yet

Local plumbers have forsaken them, won't touch the electrics. They had a technician travel from miles away years ago, and had to write them a cheque in advance for simply turning up, and failing to fix it

Triton's website appears only to have info on their current ranges. Anyone got any sources for schematics, maintenance/repair info, etc.?

Sponsored Links
If triton engineer couldn’t sort it “years ago” you’ve not got much of a chance!
Unless it’s PCB related and you’re an electronics type who can spot and change defective caps and other components.

1980s maybe? My parents have one, still working.
I’ve never looked inside the controller box, but if you dismantle it and post photos I’ll certainly see what I can work out.

Sponsored Links
I have an air-pump from a whirlpool bath. Can take some photos and upload if you want?

I said I'd take my tools around next time I see them, so probably about a week for photos of control unit, etc. to follow.

Thanks so far!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back