True Ghost Story

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst sitting at a side of a lake night fishing with a flask of hot coffee, i noticed a strange glow in the woods at the right of me but dismissed this as car lights hitting fog in the woods, anyway about 3 hours had passed my flask empty, i decided to retire to my tent at the side of the bank,
it was piched black i had a small torch and the batteries started to fade.

Anyway i clambered up the riverbank and my torch whent ablank i was in total darkness, but luck would have it i had a spare pack of batteries in my back pocket, i was just about to reload my torch when i heard this clip clap clip clap clip clap, i thought what the hell is that i looked up the bankment i i stood their frozen, their it was a white horse whith a rider with two heads, i shouted and to my amazement the horse spoke back to me and said dont take this pr.ick on he is two faced.

Sponsored Links
Bob heres a real ghost story.....

When I was in my early 20's I took my then girlfriend to Bournemouth to stay with a friends family.

I stayed one night before returning home, in the morning the girls, who shared a bedroom, had a go at me for messing around with the door during the night. I spent all night on the couch without moving.....

During my night alone, someone kept coming into the lounge and moving around the room and fiddling with the patio door, yet the girls said that they dare not move from their room for fear of meeting whoever was outside their door...

During their week long stay the girls met a the neighbours who told them that the previous owner, an old lady, had died there a few years ago and a lot of people who rented the house had mentioned about the strange goings on!!!!!

BOB D.O.L.E said:
Whilst sitting at a side of a lake night fishing with a flask of hot coffee, i noticed a strange glow in the woods at the right of me but dismissed this as car lights hitting fog in the woods, anyway about 3 hours had passed my flask empty, i decided to retire to my tent at the side of the bank,
it was piched black i had a small torch and the batteries started to fade.

Anyway i clambered up the riverbank and my torch whent ablank i was in total darkness, but luck would have it i had a spare pack of batteries in my back pocket, i was just about to reload my torch when i heard this clip clap clip clap clip clap, i thought what the hell is that i looked up the bankment i i stood their frozen, their it was a white horse whith a rider with two heads, i shouted and to my amazement the horse spoke back to me and said dont take this pr.ick on he is two faced.
Are you sure it wasn't the Tax Inspector?

Sponsored Links
'Double take' there then... Did you mount the horse Bob - in or out of the tent?
:D

Back