Trump encourages Putin to attack NATO...

Sponsored Links
It's interesting that Orban is standing directly behind President Zelensky.

Although, I guess it makes it easier for him to plunge a knife into his back.

Sponsored Links
I am trying to help you Notch.
you are claiming Zelensky and Ukraine are corrupt...without providing any evidence, thats helping nobody

Ukraine is ex Soviet, they were all extremely corrupt, what counts is whether its getting better or not

by the way calling a country is corrupt means absolutely nothing.........all countries are corrupt.

you are claiming Zelensky and Ukraine are corrupt...without providing any evidence, thats helping nobody

Ukraine is ex Soviet, they were all extremely corrupt, what counts is whether its getting better or not

by the way calling a country is corrupt means absolutely nothing.........all countries are corrupt.

Well yes they are to an extent

But in some countries it’s the norm
A way of life

Not saying zelensky is corrupt ( far from it)

But the Ukraine was rife with corruption prior to the Russians invading and this war has and will certainly give many an oputunity to get there snouts in the trough !!!!!

Same thing happened in dire ear a Stan
Plenty of the taliban were in the army ounce a month when it was pay day :ROFLMAO:

...so, i'm in the midst of a chat bubble last night, Al Jazeera on tv in the bg an' i'm not paying much attention 'til i pick up on something a talking head says about Trump and how he was found to be in talks with that Russian lawyer during the run-up to the 2016 election - now, theres something called the 'Gang of Eight':
a colloquial term for a set of eight leaders within the United States Congress who are briefed on classified intelligence matters by the executive branch. Specifically, the Gang of Eight includes the leaders of each of the two parties from both the Senate and House of Representatives, and the chairs and ranking minority members of both the Senate Committee and House Committee for intelligence...
Under normal conditions, the President of the United States is required...to "ensure that the congressional intelligence committees are kept fully and currently informed of the intelligence activities of the United States, including any significant anticipated intelligence activity as required by [the] title." However, under "extraordinary circumstances", when the President thinks "it is essential to limit access" to information about a covert action...allows the President to limit reporting.

The relevant members of congress who met to discuss this issue were blocked from reporting the matter to the wider public by Mitch McConnell, House mouse of the GoP who claimed it'd affect the Republican Nominee (Trump) during the election - fair enough?

In that case, why did the information about Hilary Clinton's e-mails on a government server taken home by her become public knowledge about three weeks before the election votes were cast - how was that a matter for National Security and Trump's discussions with Russian agents become covered up?

Clinton had the election stolen from her, seems to me.

...so, i'm in the midst of a chat bubble last night, Al Jazeera on tv in the bg an' i'm not paying much attention 'til i pick up on something a talking head says about Trump and how he was found to be in talks with that Russian lawyer during the run-up to the 2016 election - now, theres something called the 'Gang of Eight':
a colloquial term for a set of eight leaders within the United States Congress who are briefed on classified intelligence matters by the executive branch. Specifically, the Gang of Eight includes the leaders of each of the two parties from both the Senate and House of Representatives, and the chairs and ranking minority members of both the Senate Committee and House Committee for intelligence...
Under normal conditions, the President of the United States is required...to "ensure that the congressional intelligence committees are kept fully and currently informed of the intelligence activities of the United States, including any significant anticipated intelligence activity as required by [the] title." However, under "extraordinary circumstances", when the President thinks "it is essential to limit access" to information about a covert action...allows the President to limit reporting.

The relevant members of congress who met to discuss this issue were blocked from reporting the matter to the wider public by Mitch McConnell, House mouse of the GoP who claimed it'd affect the Republican Nominee (Trump) during the election - fair enough?

In that case, why did the information about Hilary Clinton's e-mails on a government server taken home by her become public knowledge about three weeks before the election votes were cast - how was that a matter for National Security and Trump's discussions with Russian agents become covered up?

Clinton had the election stolen from her, seems to me.
Try watching the comey rule series on net flix you will see clintons lies and emails where getting investigated and covered up long before 3 weeks before the election

Try watching the comey rule series on net flix you will see clintons lies and emails where getting investigated and covered up long before 3 weeks before the election
I am aware of how long the issue was going on - the point is that information was not allowed to be made public and appeals by Republican election strategists was initially denied. Less than a month before voting took place, that information suddenly became public while Trump's meetings with the Russians was kept out of it, despite warnings from National Security advisors.

Sponsored Links
Back