Trump encourages Putin to attack NATO...

Exactly my point.

We need nato.

How strong do you think we are on our own?

And Trump is not a fan of nato

With out the yanks nato is down the toilet

You think other wise :ROFLMAO:

yeah in yer dreams

No doubt Europe will step up for the Ukraine and fill the hole if the yanks pull out ?

Like they did in dire ear a Stan ?

European lead nato military alliance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Poo tin will
Be s***ing a brick

Sponsored Links
If Trump wins, the U.K. is likely to work closely with the EU to build a European defence alliance.

It would push U.K. towards Europe and away from America

And fingers crossed brexit liars won’t be anywhere near power in U.K. by then
So you want Trump to win ?

With out the yanks nato is down the toilet

You think other wise :ROFLMAO:

yeah in yer dreams

No doubt Europe will step up for the Ukraine and fill the hole if the yanks pull out ?

Like they did in dire ear a Stan ?

European lead nato military alliance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Poo tin will
Be s***ing a brick
Are you deliberately not understanding.

Without nato we are ripe for handing over to anybody.

How strong do you think we are ? With Europe we'd be a bit stronger than on our own. On our own, pointless. We can't even fill Wembley stadium with all of our armed forces

Sponsored Links
I'm not in anyway a political animal but is the US not a democracy like us where people vote for a party rather than some half wit leader. (BoJo excepted). Surely they would not vote for a party with a lunatic at it's head. Would they?

I'm not in anyway a political animal but is the US not a democracy like us where people vote for a party rather than some half wit leader. (BoJo excepted). Surely they would not vote for a party with a lunatic at it's head. Would they?
The same thing is happening here but so far not so extreme. I call it combative politics. Slanging matches etc amplified by certain style of media reporting and also all sorts reporting via social media.

Trump seems to think there will be riots if he does win.

Are you deliberately not understanding.

Without nato we are ripe for handing over to anybody.

How strong do you think we are ? With Europe we'd be a bit stronger than on our own. On our own, pointless. We can't even fill Wembley stadium with all of our armed forces

Jeez us wept
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much every NATO country spends about 2% of their GDP on defence.
Trump is an idiot who believes that they should pay that to the USA in some way.
He also believes that the USA own all the overseas bases and would continue to use them.

He wants the NATO money spent on US made gear. The US military has so much that it gives tanks to the police due to overspend.

The only recipient of the NATO mutual aid agreement has been the USA.

The septics are so obsessed with war and conflict in general, and their military in particular, that they'd prefer to spend huge amounts of money on them.
To the exclusion of even a basic level of healthcare provision.
It's called the military industrial complex ;)

I'm not in anyway a political animal but is the US not a democracy like us where people vote for a party rather than some half wit leader. (BoJo excepted). Surely they would not vote for a party with a lunatic at its head. Would they?
American citizens get the choice every few years to vote for one of 2 billionaires, this time they have the choice between 2 elderly billionaires with a combined cognitive ability of a walnut

And in America the Supreme Court is political….hence how anti abortion laws have been able to be forced through taking America backwards by 50+ years

It’s democracy, but in any meaningful way

You can't take it seriously.

If the Orange Blowhard walked on stage and farted into the microphone his cult would clap like seals, smell the air and buy a bottle at the gift stand on the way out.

Pretty much every NATO country spends about 2% of their GDP on defence.
The UK played ball and contributes a bit more, There are a number that don't. Trump did cause some to increase but there are still a number under 2%

It's called the military industrial complex ;)

I'm aware of that, but it wouldn't work - long term, anyway - without the mouthbreathers' support.

As amply demonstrated by the presence of a four - star general, a fly - past, and the butchering of their own national anthem, at anything north of the opening of an envelope. ;)

All together now!
USA! USA!

Sponsored Links
Back