Trump Lawyer says who would believe her lies?

When giving out covid death figures ? I wonder if they will start telling us how many people died within 28 days of a covid vaccine ?

With a death rate of at least 600,000 per year, there will be 1643 daily deaths.

As the vast majority of these deaths will be aged over 70, and vaccinated, there will be thousands of deaths within 28 days, this is to be expected.

Nothing to see here, move along please.

Sponsored Links
Let it out tranny.

Let all your frustrations out.

Then get back to clearing out toilets. :LOL:
transam's priority in life is stirring up hatred against foreigners.

Bigotry is taught in the home by the parents and other relatives. It starts at an early age and continues through their childhood.
By the time the child reaches adulthood it's so deeply ingrained in their psyche they think it's rational.

Let it out tranny.

Let all your frustrations out.

Then get back to clearing out toilets. :LOL:

I will :LOL:

some one has to deal with your ****

even highly educated people like you :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: with 3 degrees take a
D*** :LOL:

3 degrees in what ? Hmmmm

BS :idea::mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I will :LOL:

some one has to deal with your ****

even highly educated people like you :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: with 3 degrees take a
D*** :LOL:

3 degrees in what ? Hmmmm

BS :idea::mrgreen:

Looks like I hit the bulls eye or should that be the bums eye considering you spend most of your time cleaning toilets. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like I hit the bulls eye or should that be the bums eye considering you spend most of your time cleaning toilets. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt that

mind u I dare say u are an expert on ***s eyes :mrgreen::mrgreen::LOL:

have a word with himmy;)

have a word with himmy;)
himmy is hiding. Are you having nightmares about him as well as me? :ROFLMAO:
upload_2021-3-25_14-9-5.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-sidney-powell-dominion-lawsuit-b1820886.html

Trump Lawyer Sydney Powell is using the defence that her lies were so egregious that no reasonable person would accept them.

On this forum alone there are loads of RWR who ate those lies up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I suppose it goes like this.

Make up a huge lie. Repeat it often. RWR will believe its true. If you are caught out just say everyone knew it was a lie in the first place.

Now I wonder where that's been tried before? :LOL:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...trump-lawyers-detroit-joe-biden-b1908891.html

"Despite the haze of confusion, commotion and chaos counsel intentionally attempted to create by filing this lawsuit, one thing is perfectly clear: Plaintiffs’ attorneys have scorned their oath, flouted the rules, and attempted to undermine the integrity of the judiciary along the way,” Parker said in the opening of a scathing 110-page opinion.
So, it didn't end well.

Sponsored Links
Back