Tunnel thieves

I think you're all barking up the wrong tree, we haven't heard from 2Di4 lately & she addmited to having two of our compatriots being held against their wishes in her cellar, she said she had some chores for them?? I wager it involved pick axes & a wheel barrow. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Do you mean the cellar that is fitted out all those weird contraptions fixed to the walls and the sound proof door?.... :eek:

Sponsored Links
I think you're all barking up the wrong tree, we haven't heard from 2Di4 lately & she addmited to having two of our compatriots being held against their wishes in her cellar, she said she had some chores for them?? I wager it involved pick axes & a wheel barrow. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Do you mean the cellar that is fitted out all those weird contraptions fixed to the walls and the sound proof door?.... :eek:

Yeah, thats the one. Although she has now changed the four sets of handcuffs on the wooden board for some stout rope and the handcuffs are fitted to the leather bed so you don't fall out. (At least she tells me thats why), ;)

Sponsored Links
Back