Tunnel thieves

Sponsored Links
Apparently another tunnel in almost the same place was found in 2007, by workmen laying cables. Seems likely to be the same people. Enterprising lot in Manchester. ;) ;) ;)

Did someone ask where has Canta been holed up for the last few days? ;)

Sponsored Links
I went out last night with some mates for a few drinks.
I had to go to the cash machine first.
I had to get £10 out 'cos they didn't have any fivers. :evil:

Apparently another tunnel in almost the same place was found in 2007, by workmen laying cables. Seems likely to be the same people. Enterprising lot in Manchester. ;) ;) ;)
Yeah they found it and filled it in. Bet there was a few disgruntled criminals when they returned :D

Pity the dibble didn't find it beforehand. It would have been funny if they had filled in the direction dug and reversed it so the burglars dug a tunnel in the wrong way. :LOL:

probably got a better return for their labour with a newspaper round for 6 months.

I thought exactly that when I saw it... I mean... SIX months to steal barely anything compared to what they could have earned with a minimum wage job. I guess people have to have hobbies, haha!

The Police say that once they have been captured, they will be handed over to the Council where they will be offered a job...

Respect to them for the effort

However, it did not last long before they were caught .... one was found wrapped up in barbed wire with his stolen motorbike, two died after crashing a plane, and a local bobby caught two more after saying "Gut luk" to them while they boarded a bus.

I think you're all barking up the wrong tree, we haven't heard from 2Di4 lately & she addmited to having two of our compatriots being held against their wishes in her cellar, she said she had some chores for them?? I wager it involved pick axes & a wheel barrow. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back