turboflush macerator - moaning noise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is our macerator labelled “Turboflush P.” We inadvertently flushed a small wet wipe through it and it has started making a "groaning" noise but is still working. Can anyone please assist with instructions as to how to access the cutting blade mechanism? Photo shows the lid removed exposing the electrics and motor but presently unable to disassemble further. Thanks.

IMG_4285.JPG
IMG_4293.JPG

Sponsored Links
You have to remove the toilet pan to get to that sharp bit...that's the bit that's designed to chop off wayward fingers and fill the wound with she-ite, so do yourself a favour and lock off the electrical power.

You have to remove the toilet pan to get to that sharp bit...that's the bit that's designed to chop off wayward fingers and fill the wound with she-ite, so do yourself a favour and lock off the electrical power.
That is clearly NOT the pump you think it is.

Sponsored Links
are they not allowed to buy the same model poopmuncher then? lol

Anyhoo - the correct answer to this conundrum is:

Burn the house down, use napalm, leave and never return. :)

are they not allowed to buy the same model poopmuncher then? lol
Bet that sounded better in your head than it reads on the screen eh?

FYI they are refering to a model not made since 2005/6.

instead of criticizing what everyone else says, if you know so much about it why don't you damn well help the OP?

instead of criticizing what everyone else says, if you know so much about it why don't you damn well help the OP?
I have given the OP my best advice based on experiance however it is not visible here, now, why don`t you stick to posting on subjects you know about?

Not in this thread you have not.
And I do, I Have a macerator - I know how ****ty they are - I stripped it, cleaned it and got it working again.

Whats got you so cranky? did one **** all over you recently?

Not in this thread you have not.
And I do, I Have a macerator - I know how ****ty they are - I stripped it, cleaned it and got it working again.

Whats got you so cranky? did one **** all over you recently?

Ah, are you cranky because my replies are not seen by you?

Lol, never had one **** all over me as you put it in over 15yrs but then I know them unlike you.

And I was fine until you posted this morning at 6.55am.

Now stop digging your own hole!

why are you being such a w.anker to others that posted in this thread?

Your posts prior to you being an ass, nothing else is there.
Perhaps you contacted the OP privately? if so why not let everyone else know what you said? or perhaps you touted for work?

That is clearly NOT the pump you think it is.

Your having a pop at Meldrewsmate.

Fixya is an american site.

Your talking ****e just because it's an American site - the link goes directly to a turboflush p, if its a different model thats all you had to say - not be an ass that its an American site (which makes no difference)

FYI they are refering to a model not made since 2005/6.

Age has sod all to do with it, the OP still wanted to take it apart to get to the gubbins.

Now get back in ya plumbers van and tidy all the crap up.

I'll go back to my own turboflush...

why are you being such a w.anker to others that posted in this thread?

Your posts prior to you being an ass, nothing else is there.
Perhaps you contacted the OP privately? if so why not let everyone else know what you said? or perhaps you touted for work?
Have you considered that the Q might have been posted on another site.

Your having a pop at Meldrewsmate.
Only because the help offered was totally wrong.

Your talking ****e just because it's an American site - the link goes directly to a turboflush p, if its a different model thats all you had to say - not be an ass that its an American site (which makes no difference)
Correct, I was watching tv at the time however there is a difference in UK and US models so you are wrong (again).

Age has sod all to do with it, the OP still wanted to take it apart to get to the gubbins.
Wrong again, there is a huge difference in models built prior to 2005 and afterwards.

Now get back in ya plumbers van and tidy all the crap up.

I'll go back to my own turboflush...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back