Turbomax Plus 824E - water level

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have inherited a Vaillant Turbomax 824E. Has been going well but I have no user manual and think I need to top up the water level. Hot water cools and heats up constantly when running and the level is now at zero. Can you advise how to top up the water level?
Thanks,

Sponsored Links
It has an inbuilt filling loop.

Underneath on the right front you will see two slotted valves. They do supply a fiddly key but a wide bladed screwdriver is better.

You have to turn both 90° clockwise looking up ( I think ) until the gauge reaches 1.5 Bar then close both the valves.

Tony

yep it's pretty straight fwd to fill up, as instructed above. Make sure you fill it up asap + then keep an eye on it......should always be at 1.5ish bars.

You can download the boiler instructions booklet, as a pdf i think, from the Vaillant website.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back