Type of Tiles

Sponsored Links
They are clay double roman tiles, you can get a universal vent from any Klober stockist, or a lead slate with a piece of pipe and mushroom on the top..these could be painted to blend in a bit better..

Most roofing merchants will get one made up for you out of the actual tiles on your roof, just take down a sample and they send them off and are back a couple of days later.

Sponsored Links
I would just like something setup so I didn't have to open the window up as the house lies to the SW an wi the prevailing wind it alway howls in there...

I would just like something setup so I didn't have to open the window up as the house lies to the SW an wi the prevailing wind it alway howls in there...
A roof vent on its own wont really do any good as you need some sort of extracter ie vent on roof and vent in ceiling/wall.To only put the vent on the roof will only aid air flow between felt and tiles not roof to attic.Hope this helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back