Typical Lefty, Nimby Hypocrites

Sponsored Links
It's sweet to know that woodbine's locals have started talking about refugees as well.......

"Dorset County Council’s Cabinet talked about the work being done in the county to resettle six to eight families displaced by the crisis" within the next year or two "a very small number of people really.".

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/14592271.Syrian_refugee_families_to_be_housed_in_Dorset/

"Millions of refugees have fled their homes due to the civil war in the country since 2011"

I wonder if the county of Dorset will ever accept as many as 50.

Isn't this typical of the Right?

Hurrah for decent people wherever they may live.

how many has Perth taken in ?? & have you got a spare room at your place ? u could put some up ? I would but I have not got room
failing that perhaps noseall has got some room ??????????

Remember "ask not what the country can do for you , but what u can do for the country"

I will take that as a NO than ? u have not got any room ?? and u will not be helping out ?

"hurrah for decent people wherever they may live" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
prop up the capitalist system with unlimited, cheap labour.
Wow, woodbone is putting himself up as a left-wing anticapitalist agitator! Perhaps even an anarchist! That with bring him to Cheltenham's attention.

Edit:
no good deleting your rant, you'll be on the radar now. Expect a dawn knock at your door.
OH, I missed that one, I was out and about.

prop up the capitalist system with unlimited, cheap labour.
Wow, woodbone is putting himself up as a left-wing anticapitalist agitator! Perhaps even an anarchist! That with bring him to Cheltenham's attention.

Edit:
no good deleting your rant, you'll be on the radar now. Expect a dawn knock at your door.
OH, I missed that one, I was out and about.

out and about where ?

Sponsored Links
Back