- Joined
- 13 Nov 2010
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 0
- Country

Hi
I have setup the smartcom and registered the premier elite 64w in the app. Problem is every time I click on the red full arm button, app says it's fully armed the area but on the keypad it says it's part armed.
I have door contacts on the front door as a entry and exit.
The app only shows one area being programmed. It also has name and it shows up correctly in the app.
I have setup the smartcom and registered the premier elite 64w in the app. Problem is every time I click on the red full arm button, app says it's fully armed the area but on the keypad it says it's part armed.
I have door contacts on the front door as a entry and exit.
The app only shows one area being programmed. It also has name and it shows up correctly in the app.
Last edited: