Under floor heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had wet underfloor heating installed and I'm trying to figure out how to get it balanced properly. It's four zones plus rads upstairs. Rads are nice and hot and three of the zones (2 in kitchen and 1 in living room) are nice and warm floor with the rooms easily up to 24 degrees. The bedroom on the final zone only seems to be getting a bit of heat, around 18/20 degrees in there. The wireless stats are not installed yet so it's just running off the one stat for the whole house temporarily, basically on constant. The small glass tubes on the manifold have 0 at the top and 5 at the bottom. Which way do I need to adjust these to put more heat to the bedroom and less to the other rooms? When it's all equal the wireless stats should be able to regulate the room temp hopefully.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back